Our Pony Pals program at Kennedy Farms introduces children ages 4-8 to the wonderful world of ponies. Sessions include equine related activities, safety at the stable, horsemanship and basic riding lessons. Instructors teach skills to develop lifelong confidence in your child.
Week 1: PONY SALON
▪ Tour the farm, meet your pony
▪ Learn to groom and brush your pony
Week 2: PONY SPA
▪ Pamper your pony with a bubble bath
▪ Lots of hand-on fun!
Week 3: TREATS ANYONE?
▪ Dig in and create a special treat for your pony
▪ Safely feed that special treat to your new friend
Fall Session of Pony Pal Program
Week 4: PONY POWER
▪ Make your own pony
▪ Next is kid-jumping joy
Week 5: PONY CONFIRMATION
▪ Color-my Pony Perfect
▪ Pony Trivia
Week 6: PRETTY PONIES
▪ Tack-up & clean–up… Tack Trivia
▪ Ride to victory
Student will have a riding lesson every week with riding basics, steering control and confidence building. Riders receive a complimentary t-Shirt. It’s positively pony fun!